Happy Leap Day! I read this morning that it’s as if this day doesn’t even really exist so you are free to do as you like and resume normalcy in March.
I decided instead that today would be a good day to start all those things I wanted to do in the new year.
- Go to the gym regularly – Check. First night back in over 3 months. Goal is to go 3 times a week. Minimum 8 times a month in order to get reimbursed.
- Eat healthier – Check. Cut sweets/sodas out for Lent. Going to juice regularly again and eat plant-based during the week with treats only on the weekend.
- Start my new writing project – Check. Sketched out some ideas and have a weekly blog meeting set-up with Emilie.
- Plan out my monthly budget travel column for the year – Check. Jan and Feb travel done. Just need to write up blogs. Map out April-December. And decide on annual big trip.
- Take ballet and guitar lessons – Check. Need to call guitar guy for the free lessons and sign-up for Spring semester ballet.
- Jump headfirst into everything – Check. See list above.
The photo was from a restaurant I ate at at lunch today. I liked the wine bottles as light fixtures. Taking everyday things and seeing them in a new light. The theme for today.